We have been monitoring the situation with coronavirus (COVID-19) closely and it is our goal to be transparent about the proactive steps we are taking during this time and as the situation develops.
Our hearts go out to all those affected and the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top concern.
Our three locations are now closed due to the "stay home work safe" order from the city.
Update on July 24th: CURBSIDE PICKUP
All our stores are now offering Curbside pickup as a free option for you to get your order safely
- PLACE YOUR ORDER, and choose "Pick up" at checkout.
- WAIT FOR YOUR ORDER TO PROCESS, and we will send you an email or text when it is ready.*
- COME TO THE PICKUP LOCATION, Hours of operation for curbside pickup are 12PM to 4PM CST. Same-day pickup is not guaranteed for orders placed after 4PM CST.
- Make sure to bring a valid U.S. government issued ID along with your order number. Once on the parking lot, you can call us directly at (346) 222-0213.
Update on May 1st
- Our Greenspoint and Sharpstown store open Saturday, May 2
- Our Almeda Store opens on Monda, May 5
We urge you to visit our website so that you are able to shop without any risks to you and your family. Effective immediately, we are offering FREE SHIPPING on any purchases made through https://theuniformsuperstore.com/
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and make careful decisions for the safety of our employees and guests. We will provide updates to any further proactive actions we are taking as we receive new information.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.
The Uniform Superstore, Inc.
PS: For more regular updates, follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/theuniformsuperstore